whirlwind emotion
Been in a whirlwind of emotions lately. My friend call it stress and the pre-wedding syndrome. Whatever you call it, all are good excuses to avoid being responsible for your actions.
The emotions are just overwhelming, emotions overflow, just too much to handle and it drives me crazy. There are days when I was just so down and miserable as if I've enter the black hole wondering around in circles and could not see any light or way out. Sometimes it gets so severe as if the dementor effect. There are days when I was just so happy and excited that I just could not get enough as if I'm on drugs. At times, I do not know what I am doing. Whatever extreme side I am on, I defuse myself.
And now I am bearing the consequences, aftermath and side-effect of it.
The emotions are just overwhelming, emotions overflow, just too much to handle and it drives me crazy. There are days when I was just so down and miserable as if I've enter the black hole wondering around in circles and could not see any light or way out. Sometimes it gets so severe as if the dementor effect. There are days when I was just so happy and excited that I just could not get enough as if I'm on drugs. At times, I do not know what I am doing. Whatever extreme side I am on, I defuse myself.
And now I am bearing the consequences, aftermath and side-effect of it.
8 Comments:
Hey kruy, sorry I have been lagging. Been busy with beadpot. :) I was about to ask you how you are with the wedding prep. Getting the jitters, eh? How far away from the ocassion? Don't forget a good massage and facial 3 weeks before. :)
i'm not gonna get married, but i got similar syndrome
Oh hey! That's a good news to hear from you. Congratulations and good luck on the prep.
kruy...happy for you, finally the BIG day has arrived for you...its okey, the feeling is normal, once it over it will be sweet memories..ehhehe....congratulation and all the best with the preparation, don't forget to introduce me with the lucky guy...
primrose: u'r amazing with beadpot, it has such overwhelming response! big day another 3mths down the road. thanks for the beauty tips :)
steven: some says it's the stress from work or mid-life crisis..
survon: thanks!
happy2gether: thanks! of cos will intro to u :)
Hey, Congrats and glad to hear that you are getting married :) I feel so excited for you because I am doing the same thing as well. You must be the most beautiful bride in the world:) Takecare.
thanks charlene. all the best to you too :)
Sounds like pregnancy symptoms to me :P
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home