China
Recently I went to China: Hangzhou - HuangShan - Nanjing - Shanghai. Yes, all thanks to AirAsia's low fares. It was my first time to the country and here are some of the things I found pretty interesting.
All the rubbish bins in China has two compartments; one for recyclable items and the other non-recyclable, which I think is pretty cool. We in Malaysia should have it too.
This is the most fascinating. The bottom part of the pant is purposely split to allow for nature call convenience? I was actually eyeing those kids in split pants so I can take the front shot, haha... however the best I got was the one above covered in diapers (it would be pretty embarrassing to be caught taking pic of their's son private part!). Still I don't understand, front and back being exposed, not cold meh?
5 Comments:
nice photos from china : )
Yeah, nice photos! Glad you enjoyed it!
Wei, long time no hear jiek. :) Interesting post wor. Love the pics and its descriptions. Wawa fish? Never seen one. Fire hydrant for forest fires?? The man washing hair by the roadside must be hoping for rainfall. Haha! Anymore pics?
Such interesting pictures and experiences..even now i am thinking what is the purpose of the splitting pants :p
nice pictures..hope there are more pictures to enjoy..haha:)
These pictures are amazing. Thanks for sharing. There are whole lot more of funny stuff in China.
Charlene.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home