Friday, December 14, 2007

Laos

I just came back from Laos 2 days ago. My Hong Kong plan was jeopardised but at least I get to go on a last-minute holiday to Laos with my family for 6 days. Will blog about it and post some photos later, when I have some extra time with my hands to sort out the photos, these few days busy with work piling up :(

SL who claimed the Hong Kong trip was expensive called, a few hours after my touchdown from Laos, I was in the car on my way home. She found a tour trip to Bangkok and Pattaya for 4D/3D for RM1400+ on the last week of the year. I told her I just came back from Laos like 2 hours ago. She asked if I am okay with the Bangkok-Pattaya tour, I told her my Christmas leaves has been cancelled, she asked why, I said so I can go on this Laos trip.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Fan of Bangkok Hotels said...

I believe that it's great experience of traveling for whoever have traveled in Asia countries because they have learned, appreciated and touched to true cultural human. Those things have made people having opened-mind and worldwide on the point of view.... Thank you for your contribution.

10/14/2009 6:36 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home