tagged
Tagged by Primrose....
Name one person who made you laugh last night?
Brother.
What were you doing at 0800?
On weekdays I'll be hitting the snooze button for the wake-up call (I start work at 10am). Well this morning Sunday I'm definitely still in bed dreaming.
What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Having breakfast "wan tan mee" in the Chinese village of Lee Rubber.
What happened to you in 2006?
Re-adapting myself to life in Malaysia after so used to life in the UK for 3 years. Got myself a job (current job), re-learn to drive, moved out to live on our own when boyfriend came back.
What was the last thing you said out loud?
OMG!
How many beverages did you have today?
Cold white coffee for breakfast and sky juice.
What color is your hairbrush?
One is orange and the other is black.
What was the last thing you paid for?
Boyfriend paid for the "wan tan mee" and I just paid the coins RM0.70.
Where were you last night?
Didn't step out from the house yesterday, mum and brother came visiting at night.
What color is your front door?
A kind of brown-beige shade.
Where do you keep your change?
In a pink coin purse with the head of a teddy bear popping out on the cover, one of my birthday presents in 2005.
What's the weather like today?
Just nice :) hopefully it gets warm and sunny later cos the bedsheet is still damp from the rain last night.
What's the best ice-cream flavour?
I like chocolate, followed by coffee.
What excites you?
Currently selling on eBay.
Do you want to cut your hair?
Nope, trying to keep my hair long, I missed my long hair back in UK.
Are you over the age of 25?
I'm gonna be 30 in the next couple of years.
Do you talk a lot?
Usually only with family, boyfriend and close friends.
Do you watch the O.C.?
No.
Do you know anyone named Steven?
Yeah; Steven Yong, Steven Goh, Steven Onn, Steven Ng, Steven Lee. Does Steve or Stephan counts?
Do you make up your own words?
I'm trying to think of one...
Are you a jealous person?
My horoscope says I am a green monster.
Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A'.
Athena.
Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'K'.
Khalid.
Who's the first person on your received call list?
Mum.
What does the last text message you received say?
Mum told me no need to wait for her for dinner because she's still shopping at 6pm+.
Do you chew on your straw?
More to bite, not chew.
Do you have curly hair?
Slightly wavey at the back especially when the hair reaches shoulder length.
Where's the next place you’re going to?
Hopefully can go to Hong Kong next month, my organiser friend has not update me with anything yet!
Who's the rudest person in your life?
Can't think of any at the moment.
What was the last thing you ate?
"Wan tan mee" for breakfast.
Will you get married in the future?
Definitely, I am your typical female who believes in family, marriage and children.
What's the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
Ratatouille (rat-a-too-ee) and Secret starring Jay Chou on DVD.
Is there anyone you like right now?
Hmm... *thinking*
When was the last time you did the dishes?
Last night, mum and brother came over and boyfriend cooked.
Are you currently depressed?
More to unhappy for the way things are going on at work, which leads to frustration and anxiety, and then to a mild depression.
Did you cry today?
No reason to.
Why did you answer and post this?
Primrose tagged me and I really need a good excuse to update my blog!
Tag 5 people who would do this tag.
1) 3Fireflies
2) Asha
3) Survon
4) happy2gether
5) Steven Yong
Name one person who made you laugh last night?
Brother.
What were you doing at 0800?
On weekdays I'll be hitting the snooze button for the wake-up call (I start work at 10am). Well this morning Sunday I'm definitely still in bed dreaming.
What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Having breakfast "wan tan mee" in the Chinese village of Lee Rubber.
What happened to you in 2006?
Re-adapting myself to life in Malaysia after so used to life in the UK for 3 years. Got myself a job (current job), re-learn to drive, moved out to live on our own when boyfriend came back.
What was the last thing you said out loud?
OMG!
How many beverages did you have today?
Cold white coffee for breakfast and sky juice.
What color is your hairbrush?
One is orange and the other is black.
What was the last thing you paid for?
Boyfriend paid for the "wan tan mee" and I just paid the coins RM0.70.
Where were you last night?
Didn't step out from the house yesterday, mum and brother came visiting at night.
What color is your front door?
A kind of brown-beige shade.
Where do you keep your change?
In a pink coin purse with the head of a teddy bear popping out on the cover, one of my birthday presents in 2005.
What's the weather like today?
Just nice :) hopefully it gets warm and sunny later cos the bedsheet is still damp from the rain last night.
What's the best ice-cream flavour?
I like chocolate, followed by coffee.
What excites you?
Currently selling on eBay.
Do you want to cut your hair?
Nope, trying to keep my hair long, I missed my long hair back in UK.
Are you over the age of 25?
I'm gonna be 30 in the next couple of years.
Do you talk a lot?
Usually only with family, boyfriend and close friends.
Do you watch the O.C.?
No.
Do you know anyone named Steven?
Yeah; Steven Yong, Steven Goh, Steven Onn, Steven Ng, Steven Lee. Does Steve or Stephan counts?
Do you make up your own words?
I'm trying to think of one...
Are you a jealous person?
My horoscope says I am a green monster.
Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A'.
Athena.
Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'K'.
Khalid.
Who's the first person on your received call list?
Mum.
What does the last text message you received say?
Mum told me no need to wait for her for dinner because she's still shopping at 6pm+.
Do you chew on your straw?
More to bite, not chew.
Do you have curly hair?
Slightly wavey at the back especially when the hair reaches shoulder length.
Where's the next place you’re going to?
Hopefully can go to Hong Kong next month, my organiser friend has not update me with anything yet!
Who's the rudest person in your life?
Can't think of any at the moment.
What was the last thing you ate?
"Wan tan mee" for breakfast.
Will you get married in the future?
Definitely, I am your typical female who believes in family, marriage and children.
What's the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
Ratatouille (rat-a-too-ee) and Secret starring Jay Chou on DVD.
Is there anyone you like right now?
Hmm... *thinking*
When was the last time you did the dishes?
Last night, mum and brother came over and boyfriend cooked.
Are you currently depressed?
More to unhappy for the way things are going on at work, which leads to frustration and anxiety, and then to a mild depression.
Did you cry today?
No reason to.
Why did you answer and post this?
Primrose tagged me and I really need a good excuse to update my blog!
Tag 5 people who would do this tag.
1) 3Fireflies
2) Asha
3) Survon
4) happy2gether
5) Steven Yong
3 Comments:
Heck, I've been tagged!
Ahh!! I enjoyed reading it. :) Currently selling on eBay eh? Must come to you for advice next time. :) I'm too lazy to get started.
alamak!, i've been tagged...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home