neopets craze
I have been addicted to Neopets lately. Ah, should I say addicted again. *smile* Had my account and pet years back, maybe 8 years ago. Until recently, a customer queried about his daughter not being able to see the images on Neopet's site. Then the rest is history :)
This is my pet. Isn't she a cutie?
This is my pet. Isn't she a cutie?
For more information kindly check out Wikipedia's definition on Neopets.
If any of you wanted to try Neopets, please, do let me be your referal by clicking on this link:
Please excuse me, I need to go feed and play with my pet now. See ya in Neopets! ;p




3 Comments:
I have adopted a neopet..but I seriously do not know how this thing goes about...
Gosh...I suddenly felt I'm such an IT dummy...
Yah, neopets is super addictive. I joined 3.5 years ago, stopped playing for a couple year. Now, I am back into the fever. Did you join any team in Altador Cup? Hey, if you need any help regarding NP, I'll be happy to provide. I have 3 cute pets! ^_^ Love them. Go go NP.
survon: there u go, we have fish fish here as our guru ;p
fish fish: thanks for dropping by ;) thanks, will ask for ur expertise if i need any ;p
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home