grapes
My mum's grape plant finally matured and bear fruits. Oh yes, this is real, you can really plant grapes in Malaysia and get little red grapes hanging from the tree! I will not believe it if I did not experience and see it myself.
My mum has been so excited. For the past year she had been taking care of her grape plant like taking care of babies. She attend to it several times a day, talking to the plant tell it to be good and grow up faster. Nourishing and nurturing. The fruits turned from green to red. It's edible!
p/s: I have not had the chance to taste it yet, all the red ones had gone, eaten by my dad's friends.
18th August 2007 @ my house
2 Comments:
wow!mummy now planting grapes? surely look yummy...will definitely have some if we go there...
Whoa! Looks big big round round juicy juicy wor. Faster try it and tell us how it tastes like. :) I'm still wordering how grapes can be planted here... The soil must be good eh?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home