short-sighted in late 20s
Been having headaches after work for the past week. Thought my body was just being heaty of eating too much spicy and fried food. Last few days it hit me that it might actually be my eyes.
Last night at the end of my working hours, my head hurts, the area above the nose between the eyes. It continues through the night even after a cold shower. I slept early around 10am+, woken by a phone call at midnight and my head still hurts.
Finally went to have my eyes checked, and found out I am short-sighted!
LEFT eye -0.25
RIGHT eye -2.00
In my late 20s??!! So now I have to start wearing glasses in my late 20s?? So next week people in the office would suddenly see me with glasses! OMG... I know it's normal and a lot of people also wear glasses and get on with their lives, I know it's not the end of the world... But, but at this age?? *sign*
No wonder I'm getting headache, both my eyes not balanced. Maybe I should use my left eye more than my right. Maybe I can cover my right eye and only use my left eye to see, like a one-eyed pirate.
Last night at the end of my working hours, my head hurts, the area above the nose between the eyes. It continues through the night even after a cold shower. I slept early around 10am+, woken by a phone call at midnight and my head still hurts.
Finally went to have my eyes checked, and found out I am short-sighted!
LEFT eye -0.25
RIGHT eye -2.00
In my late 20s??!! So now I have to start wearing glasses in my late 20s?? So next week people in the office would suddenly see me with glasses! OMG... I know it's normal and a lot of people also wear glasses and get on with their lives, I know it's not the end of the world... But, but at this age?? *sign*
No wonder I'm getting headache, both my eyes not balanced. Maybe I should use my left eye more than my right. Maybe I can cover my right eye and only use my left eye to see, like a one-eyed pirate.
4 Comments:
Sounds like a migraine to me. And too many long hours in front of the computer, just like me. Look at green trees faraway every half an hour. Might help exercise the pupils.
faster get one, we wanna see, post ur pic here
it's not that bad, i've worn it quite some time already but now i used contact lense...scary at 1st but now ok plus Syasya likes to pull my spec n broke one already..huhuu...
wear spects better than contact lenses. I cannot live without my spects. Some people fancy lenses, it's all depends :) If your eyes not balanced please get something for yourself especially if you would need driving. Take care ya!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home